Notice of Vacancy
Durand Charm, a 501(c)3 organization, is seeking a Part-Time Executive Director.
The Executive Director is responsible for the day to day administration of the organization.
The position requires the following qualifications:
- The ability to network and build relationships within the community and surrounding areas, including local government and businesses, the board of directors, and other organizations.
- Good working knowledge and experience with social media platforms, including Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, and Instagram. The candidate should be familiar with creating social media content and campaigns, events, advertising, and insights. Working knowledge of social media scheduling and desktop publishing applications would be beneficial.
- Working knowledge of website maintenance using WordPress.
- Experience with Online QuickBooks and basic bookkeeping skills and budget planning/monitoring.
- Event/meeting planning skills, including working with vendors, venues, and ticketing software like EventBrite.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the aptitude for fundraising.
- Experience with Google Drive, Gmail, GSuite, and Microsoft Office software (Word/Excel/Publisher/PowerPoint).
This position requires some nights and weekends.
The deadline to apply for the position is Tuesday, June 30, 2020.
Please forward a letter of application along with your resume to Durand Charm, Attention President, PO Box 863, Durand, IL 61024.